Information for Donors
Robin Hood Israel Foundation is a registered US 501(c)(3) non profit under the IRS number 46-4563280. Transparency, accountability and security are important to us. Learn more about our organization and your rights as a donor below.
Chaim Kolten, Gerald Tauber, David Kimche
How Much Of My Donation Goes To Charity?
100% of the donation goes to charity, with the assumption that the donor will cover the minor credit card processing fees. If the donor does not cover the credit card processing fees, approximately 97% of each donation goes to the cause designated by the donor.
The Donor Bill Of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that enhances one's quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in our not-for-profit organization and projects, we declare that all donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of RHIF’s mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for our intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to RHIF’s most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
5. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing RHIF of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of RHIF or hired solicitors.
9. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
10. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
We will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Robin Hood Israel Foundation, both online and offline, on any platform, as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.